What does the number 100 mean to you? Well, it has pretty big significance to students and their schools! Nor’wester View Public School will be recognizing the 100th day of school with special activities that are all focused on the number “100”.
Students at Nor’wester View Public School will also be participating in numerous activities at four stations including:
- Structure Building with 100 items
- What will I look like when I am 100
- 100 Things I will do before I turn 100
- How would I spend 100 dollars?
- What can I do in 100 seconds?
- 100 Day Hats
The festivities conclude with a red carpet fashion show of student made t-shirts at 1:00 p.m.