Notice: Careful Use of Rapid Antigen Test Kits
The Government of Canada has issued a warning stating that rapid antigen test kits may cause potential exposure to hazardous substances. Individuals using a kit should follow the instructions carefully and avoid all eye and skin contact with the kit solution.
What you should do
- Keep rapid antigen test kits and solutions out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not swallow the solutions, and avoid eye and skin contact.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If spillage occurs, rinse well with water.
- Follow all instructions for proper disposal.
- Report any health product-related side effects or complaints to Health Canada.
- Contact your local Poison Information Centre in cases of accidental ingestion of chemicals or direct skin exposure.